- All work must be wholly original.
- Story must be themed around the Puget Sound.
- Stories should be 2,500 words or less (about 1-4 pages).
- Co-Authoring is not allowed.
- Authors must choose one of the following writing prompts to inspire their story:
- Adventure at Midnight
- Message in a Bottle
- A Ferocious Beast
How to submit a story:
E-mail: center@SSEAcenter.org (Subject Line: SSEA Stories Submission)
Mail or hand-delivery:
309 State Ave NE, Olympia WA 98501
Entries will be accepted November 1st – November 30th. Please include author’s name, age, email address, and phone number with your submission. Submissions with missing, illegible, or out of date contact information will not be considered.
Click HERE for more information, rules, and prizes.