As a precaution to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community, the Estuarium Facility in Downtown Olympia will be closed to guests from now until the end of March, 3/31. The following Estuarium events will also be postponed, with new dates to be announced in April:
- March 18: Volunteer Orientation
- March 21: Pier Peer at Boston Harbor Marina
- March 28: Pier Peer at the Shelton Yacht Club
- March 24: 2020 Annual Meeting
- March 29: Plantapalooza Free Admission Day
- March 29: Cultural Exhibit Debut
Volunteer shifts for Animal Husbandry and Estuarium Teams will proceed as normal. If you have concerns about attending volunteer shifts or need to call out of a shift please contact Raegan, our Volunteer & Program Coordinator.
If you are an educator who has a scheduled field trip with the Estuarium between now and April 1st please contact Aeriel, our Education Coordinator, to talk about next steps.
Please follow the Estuarium on social media for further updates and information.